Sage 50 Accounts is the perfect software for small to medium sized businesses. It will help give you the tools to help you manage your cash flow and VAT returns, and even help with the management of customer details and suppliers. This course will help you get to grips with the software - covering everything from the very basics through to day-to-day use.
Special Offer: Buy together with "Sage Bookkeeping Stage 1" and save 10%.
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to get a better understanding of Sage 50 Accounts. It's ideal if you run your own small to medium sized business, or just want to show your employer that you have the skills to use this software.
You don’t need to have any prior knowledge or experience with Sage 50 Accounts to take this course.
What will you get from this course?
You'll learn how to:
- Understand the three ledger systems – Nominal, Sales and Purchases
- Understand the choice of methods for standard VAT and VAT cash accounting
- Record product and service invoices and credit notes
- Back up, restore, and verify data
- Correct and errors or reverse transactions
- Reconcile your bank account against your bank statement
- Set up new user access, customise it, and test it
You’ll work through the course online, where you’ll complete a series of exercises. All you need is access to the internet.
You’ll have on screen simulations to take you through each stage of your learning, and interactive quizzes will test your knowledge as you go along. You’ll even receive a learndirect statement of completion when you’ve finished the course.
You’ll have access to this course for six months from the date of purchase – giving you plenty of time to finish your course.
This course is based on version 17 of the Sage Software.
- Navigation and Settings
- Nominal Ledger and Chart of Accounts
- Entering Opening Balances
- Recording Nominal, Customer and Supplier Transactions
- Error Corrections
- Bank Reconciliation
- Access Rights
Does the course lead to a formal qualification?
No, but the course was developed by Sage to help users to take advantage of the features on Sage 50 Accounts.
Other courses you might be interested in
Special Offer: Sage Bookkeeping 1 and Sage 50 Accounts, Understanding Accounts, The Balance Sheet Barrier: The Basics of Business Finance, Sage Instant Accounts, Sage Bookkeeping Stage 1, Sage Bookkeeping Stage 2
Five reasons to enrol on an eCourse - today!
- You get value for money. Competitively priced, eCourses take place on-site so there's no need to waste valuable time and money travelling to a course.
- You can start straight away. Online eCourses are just a few clicks away and DVD and CD ROM eCourses can be with you in a matter of days. There's no paperwork and no fuss.
- Flexibility is built in. Learn when it suits your business and your colleagues, with training designed to fit in around your work patterns and personal life.
- You learn at your own level and at your own pace. Individuals remain in control of their learning and can fill in knowledge gaps rather than cover ground they're already familiar with.
- Team Managers or course buyers can track their employees' progress. Our online eCourses have an inbuilt tracking system ensuring that employees remain on schedule.