In today’s competitive environment, it’s never been more important for businesses to have a professional online presence.
But increasingly, websites are required to present complex information and fulfil many different functions and tasks. That’s when website design fees can escalate.
Equipping staff with the skills needed to create effective and professional-quality websites can eliminate the need for external agencies.
This course provides an introduction to the Extensible Markup Language (XML) and its general format. It introduces the fundamentals of XML, including how to read a basic XML document, and how to build an XML data document.
Who is the course for?
There are no formal entry requirements, although a good working knowledge of computers and IT is essential.
What will you get from this course?
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Understand XML documents and document structure
- Build XML data documents
- Build web pages and sites using HTML and XHMTL
- Understand and use cascading style sheets
- Understand and manage DTDs, internal, external and parameter entities
- Discuss the Document Object Model
You can start the course straight away and access it at any time, providing you have the use of a computer with an Internet connection. The course is available for six months from the date first accessed.
Other courses you might be interested in
Five reasons to enrol on an eCourse - today!
- You get value for money. Competitively priced, eCourses take place on-site so there's no need to waste valuable time and money travelling to a course.
- You can start straight away. Online eCourses are just a few clicks away and DVD and CD ROM eCourses can be with you in a matter of days. There's no paperwork and no fuss.
- Flexibility is built in. Learn when it suits your business and your colleagues, with training designed to fit in around your work patterns and personal life.
- You learn at your own level and at your own pace. Individuals remain in control of their learning and can fill in knowledge gaps rather than cover ground they're already familiar with.
- Team Managers or course buyers can track their employees' progress. Our online eCourses have an inbuilt tracking system ensuring that employees remain on schedule.